1 medium sweet onion chopped
2 bunches of fresh asparagus chopped into 1 inch pieces
2 cloves of organic garlic
1 can of organic coconut milk
2 cups of filtered water
4 spring onions roughly chopped
1 tsp. of grated turmeric
1/2 tsp. truffle salt (or sea salt)
1 tsp. yeast free veggie seasoning
2 tsp. Extra Virgin olive oil to drizzle on top (I used butter flavour from Vancouver Olive Oil Co.)
Handful of fresh mixed sprouts or a Tbsp. of sauerkraut
(1) Spray a cast iron or stainless steel frying pan with coconut spray oil - heat on high
(2) Toss in chopped sweet onion, turn heat to medium and cook until golden brown.
(3) Add chopped asparagus, minced organic garlic and coconut milk. Heat through until asparagus turns bright green!
(4) Add truffle or sea salt and yeast-free veggie seasoning.
(5) Put all heated ingredients in blender, adding water, turmeric and spring onions. Blend until thick, smooth texture is reached.
(6) Taste and add more seasoning if desired! Pour into 2 big soup bowls and drizzle each bowl with 1 tsp. of extra virgin olive oil and garnish with sprouts or sauerkraut. Now, simply enjoy!