1 tbsp. raw organic coconut oil
1 medium sweet potato diced
1 small sweet onion diced
1/4 head of organic cauliflower chopped
3/4 can of full fat organic coconut oil
1 1/2 tsp. yeast free organic vegetable bouillon
Dash of cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp. thyme (optional)
Pinch of organic sea salt
1) Heat up a large saucepan with coconut oil.
2) Add sweet onions and sauté on medium high heat until softened.
3) Add cubed sweet potato and cook with onions on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
4) Add cauliflower and cook for another couple minutes
5) Stir in coconut milk and simmer for about 5 more minutes.
6) Season with cayenne, veggie bouillon and sea salt. Add thyme if using.
7) Once everything is cooked through (until fork tender) put contents into a blender and blend until smooth.