For the Zoodles:
4 medium size zucchini
1 Tbsp. coconut oil
For the Walnut Parsley Pesto:
1 cup walnuts, soaked 4 to 6 hours
1 small bunch of Parsley
2 small cloves of organic garlic
3 small roughly chopped green onions OR 1 small shallot, minced
Juice of 1 lemon
1/4 cup of water
3 Tbsp. Nutritional Yeast
1 tsp. sea salt (or to taste)
1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 scoop of Moringa Powder (optional)
1. Spiralize (I use a gadget called the Inspiralizer) all the zucchini and set aside in a large bowl.
2. Add all pesto ingredients into a food processor or a blender and process until everything is slightly chunky but well blended.
3. Slowly add the olive oil until well combined.
4. Heat up a frying pan with the coconut oil. Add the zoodles and turn heat down to medium.
5. Fry the noodles until they become slightly wilted and bright green.
6. Stir in the pesto and cook for a few more minutes until warmed through.
7. Serve onto 4 plates and garnish with topping of your choice or my Zesty Sun-dried Tomato Topper.